Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $90k ~ $100k
- Work with a supportive and dynamic team of clinicians
- Well established organisation with over 20 years in healthcare services!
- Very Competitive Salary Package
Adecco is thrilled to be partnering with this large healthcare organisation who offer more than career opportunities, they provide opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. Their innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security, and productivity of workplaces across the globe supporting over 1,000,000 people worldwide in the last year.
Using innovative technology, empoyees of this company work towards assisting clients overcome physical, psychological or intellectual injury, illness or disability, to reach their goal in life. This organisation empowers healthier, happier, and more productive employees by combining their award-winning rehbailitation programs with proactive wellness solutions within a digital ecosystem that ultimately assists to prevent and manage concerns related to family, health, life, money, and work.
This fulltime opportunity is responsible for delivering optimal clinical delivery, whilst meeting service, client, and business objectives. You will be responsible for the preliminary evaluation of workplace situations that are being presented. Managerial coaching and support as well as following up with customers to assess workplace coping mechanisms and post-intervention coaching. Working with caseloads that include crisis, trauma, and workplace violence, you will be the key person for services on-site or through a telephonic platform as well as peer training consultations.
Overall, the key areas of responsibility include (but not limited to):
- Clinical oversight and governance for key clients
- Engagement within the clinical team
- Development for all clinical matters and standards within your caseload
- Working to clinical systems and procedures for overall identification and to manage clinical risk and delivery of time-critical clinical services
- Supporting regular and as-needed customer engagement activities
- Maintaining awareness of best practice of overall mental health and wellbeing
To be considered for this role you will possess:
* Minimum 5 years experience in post-registration (AHPRA registration essential) experience as a Psychologist
* Rehabilitation experience desirable
* Trained short term interventions
* Experienced in telephone, digital, and/or face to face counselling
* Excellent clinical report writing skills
* Experience in rehabilitation responses is desirable
Feel valued where you work
Culturally, the company values difference-makers and individuals who bring a high energy, passion, and a relentless commitment to excellence to their roles. In return, you will be offered competitive remuneration, a fantastic working environment as well as a supportive and positive management team.
How to apply
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and have a confidential discussion, please call Samantha Fallaw on 0418 168 001 or email
To submit your application please press on APPLY NOW.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales