Category: Education / Training
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $60,000
Mulberry Tree Kids Club has exciting opportunities for a hardworking and passionate Diploma/Cert IV Qualified Educators to come and join ourRolyestone andCannington Kids Club service.
Have you just completed your Bachelor in Education( Early Childhood or Primary) and looking for a new role to take on? Or do you hold the Cert 4 in Ed Support? This could be the perfect position for you!
Shifts are 2.30pm-6pm Monday to Friday during term and full time during the school holidays. Morning shifts available as well, 7-9am.
Most roles include collecting children from school, so having a full drivers licence would be most desirable.
We are seeking employees with the drive to build respectful and reciprocal relationships with children, families, staff and the school community. The ideal candidate will continue to support staff in providing a fun, safe, high-quality service that aligns with the National Quality Standards.
Come and work in a space where the environments are set up to encourage children’s learning, agency and play. Whilst working in a dynamic team who supports you by providing the necessary resources, freedom and control to create exciting learning environments, allowing you to successfully implement the Early Year’s Learning Framework (Belonging, Being and Becoming) and the My Time Our Place Framework.
Your role will include:
- Maintaining a safe environment.
- To mentor and support other educators within your team.
- To guide and facilitate children’s learning through fun and current interest based experiences.
- To provide children with beautiful, thoughtful and irresistible environments that shout - stay and play!
- To build respectful, reciprocal relationships with children, families, educators and the school.
- To have fun.
In return we will offer you:
- Job security
- Flexible work life balance.
- Free Annual uniforms.
- Paid CPR course
- Opportunity to further develop your career.
- 100% Western Australian owned and operated, with supportive and collaborative Management structure
- Continual mentoring from a full time, non-contact OSHC Manager
- Professional development delivered in-house as well as well-known pedagogical leaders
- Great TEAM cultural where staff are cared for and valued.
- Opportunity to travel (centres located in Broome)
- Reduced childcare fees.
- Certificate IV in Out of School Hours Care, Cert 4 in Education Support or Diploma in Children’s Service (Education and Care) or Bachelor in Early Childhood or Primary (alternatively ACECQA approved Qualified OSHC qualification.
- Current Asthma, Anaphylaxis, CPR & First Aid certificates or willingness to obtain.
- Current WWCC.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework / My Time Our Place Framework / National Quality Framework / National Quality Standards
- Familiarity of Childcare Regulations and Law.
Please submit your application with your resume and Cover Letter. Applications will remain open until the position has been filled, so apply today!
Please note that there are no sponsorship options for this position and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales