Category: Production / Operation
Job type: Full Time
A market-leading Australian manufacturer of industrial, commercial and residential water solutions is looking for an Operations Manager to oversee the Queensland region. This role will see you planning, leading and executing the state operations, reporting directly to the group CEO. This is an exciting opportunity to champion the continued growth and success of a high-quality, reputable and progressive business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the Queensland operations including sales, administration, engineering, manufacturing and delivery;
- Developing the annual regional operations, service delivery and sales plans in conjunction with the CEO;
- Maintaining the state budget and ensuring revenue targets are met;
- Leading the sales team to maintain existing clients, identify market opportunities and develop new relationships to expand the client-base;
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes and achieving high-quality end products;
- Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained to a high standard;
- Lead a positive Workplace Health and Safety culture including prevention, compliance and auditing; and
- Collaborating with the Senior Leadership Team including the Group CEO, Finance Director, State Managers and Marketing Coordinator.
In return, you will receive a generous salary, including a fully maintained vehicle. With over thirty years in the market, this company and role offers career stability and longevity. You will work with an Australian family-owned and operated business, who are Australia’s market leaders in water-solutions. There is an opportunity to take ownership and autonomy and deliver tangible growth in the Queensland region.
The successful candidate will have excellent leadership skills and have an ambition for results. You will have experience in building teams, increasing sales and market standing, managing financials and revenue and overseeing manufacturing and operations. While formal qualifications in Business or Engineering is ideal, having a proven track record is essential.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and recognises that diversity promotes innovation and community, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
If this opportunity is of interest, please click "Apply" to submit your resume and Cover Letter to JP Smith Recruitment & HR. For any enquiries, please call Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400 quoting reference number 3271180.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales