Update day: 10-05-2022
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $60k ~ $75k
- Lead the Recruitment Hub team
- Source high calibre talent nationally
- End to end recruitment supporting Federal Government clients
The Recruitment Team Leader is responsible for management of our Associate Consultants, ensuring they effectively support end-to-end recruitment. Working to support our teams on a national scale, this role would suit someone who has a thorough understanding of delivery standards and expectations, working in a fast pace environment.
Where should we start? We are the world’s leading recruitment expert with more than 32,000 passionate full-time employees in over 5,200 branches across 60 countries. We are committed to connecting organisations with the talent needed to make them succeed.
Part of The Adecco Group offering the best brands in end-to-end HR services, not only do you have access to a full-service offer across the group by developing innovative workforce solutions that are focused on the future, you are part of a leading brand that is proud to have over 50 years of experience in Australia.
It is our mission to ensure that we are instrumental in making the future work for everyone.
* Manage and support the team to deliver the end-to-end recruitment.
* Ensure recruitment activity and processes is adhered to and process improve where possible.
* Develop recruitment strategies to maximise fill rates.
* Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure highest quality outcomes.
* Attract and retain appropriately skills candidates.
* Database maintenance including regular updates of candidate information.
* Ensure individual and team KPIs/targets are met and/or exceeded.
* Coach and mentor the team to ensure maximum productivity.
* Deliver a high touch service, regularly connecting with candidates and associates.
* We are interested in hearing from energetic individuals, who are looking to build a long-term career in recruitment.
* You have strong leadership skills to coach, guide and mentor the team.
* You have ability to prioritise and juggle conflicting tasks.
* You are looking for a fast-paced position, you enjoy a role where you can use your well-developed influencing and interpersonal skills.
* Previous background supporting clients in public sector clients in a similar role is highly regarded.
In addition to an attractive salary package and a host of excellent employee benefits, you will be supported to develop a long-term career. Nominated as a great place to work we empower our people to carve their career paths their way. After all, it’s only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its people too.
We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance.
If you can make an impact, we’ll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Go BackApply Now
Apply with Adecco
Save for later
Reference number 210004SO_164505012656812
Contact Details Rebecca Parker
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales