Update day: 19-12-2021
Category: Social Work / Community Services
Job type: Full Time
Join the passionate team at Workways delivering employment services across Australia!
Location:Gold Coast, Qld
Job Id Number:21051
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Play a key role in our team in a purpose driven Not for Profit organisation dedicated to making a positive social and economic difference in our communities.
- The chance to be a part of a rapidly growing team
- Receive competitive remuneration & salary packaging
- This is a key role in the success of the Disability Employment Services contract.
Who are we!
Workways Australia - we get people connected. We’re a high, not-for-profit organisation delivering employment, environmental, youth and community services throughout Victoria, NSW, ACT and Queensland. Workways is a community focused organisation committed to making a positive social and economic difference for those living and working in our communities.
Key tasks of the DES Recruitment Partner
- Sourcing employment opportunities by the use of strong Business 2 Business Development, sales and marketing skills.
- Building trusting relationships with DES customers and potential employers.
- Placing DES customers into suitable, sustainable employment by the use of talent assessment and understanding employer needs.
- Keeping DES customers in employment long term by motivating, coaching and with the use of mediation between employer/employee when required.
About the role
Success in this role will be through the use of well-honed sales skills to broker and maintain effective relationships with employers, proactively understanding their resourcing needs and successfully matching candidates to sustainable opportunities. A solid understanding of people centred case management principles, including barrier management, is core to continued success.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Business development activities using well developed sales, cold-calling and networking skills in order to build a broad base of employer contacts that will provide ongoing employment opportunities.
- Have a strong understanding of the local labour market and how to identify emerging opportunities.
- Develop trusting relationships with DES customers in order to understand their placement potential and the actions needed to assist them to be job ready.
- Conduct DES customer appointments and guide them through the process, identify barriers and devise appropriate management plans and pathways to employment.
- Meet your KPIs by converting sales leads into sustainable placements.
- Deliver effective Post Placement Support to both the employee and employer in order to maintain employment long term.
Key skills and experience
The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate the following skills and qualifications, providing answers to the Key Selection Criteria listed below when submitting your application:
- Demonstrated success in creating leads through cold calling and face to face meetings and meeting strict KPIs.
- Initiative, self-motivation and a drive to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in Case Management for disadvantaged groups is desirable.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to adapt style to suit audience.
- The ability to build relationships with people quickly.
- Knowledge and application of Disability Employment Services (DES) contract DEED and guidelines desirable but not essential.
We offer our staff attractive salary packaging and employment conditions, staff development programs, Health & Well Being initiatives including the Employee Assistance Program.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please click Apply Now to enter our online recruitment portal. Applications must include a resume, cover letter and quote the Job ID.
Applications close Monday 9th August 2021.
Workways Australia Limited ACN 141 659 734.
Please note that the successful applicant will be subject to a satisfactory Police check and WWVC/WWCC/Blue Card (as required per State/Territory) as a pre-condition of employment.
Aboriginal, South Sea and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for this position.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact
Workways Australia Ltd respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Victoria, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland, and pays its respect to the ongoing living cultures of Aboriginal peoples
Desired Skills and Experience
To download the positions description and view the selection criteria, please click the link below:
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania