Category: Health / Medical Care
Industry: Health Care Providers & Services
Job type: Part Time
Salary: $80k ~ $92k
- Supportive team environment
Are you a Registered Nurse with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care? Newcastle Private Hospital is looking to employ a Registered Nurses for their Angiography Unit. Both casual and part-time roles are available. Suitable applicants with the right clinical background are encouraged to apply.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; to deliver patient care
- Deliver education to new staff and students
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
Newcastle Private Hospital Angiography Unit is a small but busy department servicing the NSW and surrounding regions. This dynamic and team orientated unit assists in a variety of cardiac procedures, including coronary angiograms, coronary angioplasties, electrophysiological studies, radiofrequency ablations, pacemaker implantations and other cardiac device insertions. Each day with the Angiography team here at Newcastle Private Hospital is unique with abundant opportunities for learning, clinical skill enhancement and career development.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cardiology Nursing (or working towards)
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
When you join Healthscope, you become part of our Community of Care. Our people are at the heart of our organization - no matter the role, every day our people make a difference to the lives of our patients and their families. As the only national private hospital operator and healthcare provider in Australia, our 42 sites are supported by our central Support Office, enabling them to provide an exceptional experience for the communities we care for.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across our network.
- Discounted health insurance (non-casuals only)
- Continuous professional development, education & support provided to encourage growth
We pride ourselves on working with talented, passionate and caring people to ensure our patients receive the highest quality care and experience during their stay with us. We support each other, share learnings, celebrate successes and face challenges together.
Come and be the difference in our patient’s lives.
If you are successful in the role, you will receive a salary based on your years of relevant registered nursing experience against the current Healthscope and NSWNMA/ANMF- NSW Nurse and Midwives’ -Enterprise Agreement 2019, a salary ranging from $36.4089 - $49.1975 per hour.
Applications close: 18th April 2022
For further enquiries: Lyne Parsons, NUM - 4941 8669
To Apply: Please click on the ’Apply’ button to be taken to our online application form. Please include a cover letter and your CV along with the contact details of 2 professional referees.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales