Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Casual/Holiday
What’s on offer:
- Attractive rates of pay $40.64 - $51.33 ( based on experience )
- Salary packaging options of $15,900 p/a
- Employment within a large, well respected, aged care organisation presenting ongoing career opportunities
At Juniper, we know that to be a great nurse it has to be more than a career choice, it is a calling. We are currently seeking to recruit several dedicated individuals who strives for best practice, is able to communicate well with people of all backgrounds and approaches every situation with care and compassion.
As a Registered Nurse with Juniper you will be responsible for assessing residents’ needs, in conjunction with other healthcare professionals, and for the planning, implementation and evaluation of residents’ care plans. Demonstrated experience in the mentoring and supervision of care staff and conducting ACFI assessments will be highly regarded. A willingness to work within a person-centred, enabling environment, that respects the rights and needs of each individual is essential for success in our organisation.
This role is available at our Sarah Hardey aged care home, located in Kelmscott. On offer are several casual positions, we are seeking newly graduated and experienced registered nurses for morning, afternoon and night shifts. Opportunities are available Monday through to Sunday.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Implementation and development of resident care plans
- Respond to the requests and concerns of families and carers in liaison with the Residential Manager
- Sound knowledge of ACFI documentation requirements
- Liaise with appropriate health care professionals to deliver quality care to the residents
- Develop and maintain the effective performance of other care and service staff
- Liaise with the Residential Manager to identify the training needs of clinical and care staff
- Ensure full compliance with and maintenance of aged care standards
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery board of Australia
- Knowledge and experience in the provision of clinical care
- Planning and co-ordinating skills in matters related to delivery of care
- Ability and skills to guide staff in wound and diabetes care
- Sound knowledge of medication systems
- Excellent communication, problem solving, interpersonal and team membership skills
Juniper is a leading provider of care, accommodation and support services for older Western Australians. We are a values driven, community benefit organisation that excels in social enterprise for the benefit of all people. Our response to increasing need encompasses a strong presence throughout metropolitan Perth and in the Kimberley, Mid-West, Wheatbelt, South West and Great Southern regions, giving us one of the largest care footprints in Australia. We believe in celebrating life, and strive to add value to the communities in which we operate, where our staff and volunteers work to deliver our Vision and Mission.
People of all ages and cultures are encouraged to apply. Juniper may commence the recruitment process prior to the advertised closing date.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales