Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Part Time
Salary: $64k - $90k
Employment Type: Permanent Part-Time
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: $64,377.92 - $90,394.15 per annum, pro rata
Hours Per Week: 20
Requisition ID: REQ246521
Vaccination Category: A
Applications Close: 22 August 2021
The opportunity to make a difference, in our hospital and our community
- Generous Salary Packaging options + rural and remote incentives
- Corporate health and fitness program - Fitness Passport
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Affordable housing with remarkable commute times to our picturesque communities
- Genuine welcoming and supportive staff and communities with a lifestyle second to none!
Where you will be working
Murrumbidgee Local Health District (MLHD) spans over 125,000 square kilometres across southern New South Wales, stretching from the Snowy Mountains in the east to the plains of Hillston in the northwest and all the way along the Victorian border.
As the largest employer in the region with over 5,000 healthcare staff and volunteers working across 33 hospitals and 12 primary health care centres, we prioritise:
- Focusing on wellness
- Aspiring to excellence
- Investing in our people
- Working together in partnership
To learn more about MLHD visit us here.
About the Opportunity
As the Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing safe, compassionate person centred care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
Where no two days are the same, our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Passion for providing outstanding services to our patients and families
- The ability and confidence to work autonomously
- Previous nursing experience across different fields
- A current AHPRA registration
To learn more about the role and responsibilities and pre-employment checks required, please review the Position Description.
Interested? Get in touch today by either applying directly or contacting Kristy Alchin on Please note, your application must include a current resume and address all selection criteria.
MLHD is an Equal Opportunity employer and encourage all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including Aboriginal People and people from racial, ethnic or ethno-religious minority groups and people with disability.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales