Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Full Time
- Australia’s first Dementia Village
- Salary Packaging Available
- Innovative and inclusive work environment
• Glenview is an inclusive organisation who works with a diverse section of the community, which may include; the culturally and linguistically diverse, people living with a disability, and LGBTI (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex) populations and veterans. We are looking for staff who can work within this diversity framework.
• This is a unique opportunity to be part of a leading aged care service in Tasmania who are launching Korongee, Tasmania’s first dementia village. Join us and help develop this ground-breaking innovative approach.
What we offer you
At Glenview you are not simply providing clinical care. As part of the nursing team, we strive to enhance the quality of life for all residents with a holistic model of care. The Glenview experience is more than a place or a service, we treasure the joy and beauty of a life well lived, through all its stages. We offer:
• A financially supported Continuous Professional Development program
• A leading Aged Care Nursing Skills Competency framework linked to your AHPRA standards of practice
• Nightshift incentive allowance
• Flexible working arrangement to enhance your work/life balance
• Leadership opportunities
• Generous Not for Profit salary packaging
• Free onsite secure parking
• Minimum of 1 year nursing experience
• You will have a passion for working in the Aged Care sector
• Demonstrated understanding and interest in dementia
• Strong understanding of clinical best practice Strong understanding of clinical best practice
• Able and willing to work across all shifts including night shifts
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• AHPRA Registered
• National Police Check no older than 12 months
For further information, please contact the People & Culture Team (03) 6277 8800. Please apply via our Glenview website and upload your resume (including referees) and cover letter outlining your suitability and skills for the role.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 8th of August.
When applying for any Vacancies / Jobs please use: Internet Explorer 9 and above, Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Opera.
Please do not use Internet Explorer 8 or earlier versions.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales