Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $60k - $80k
We need registered nurses with a passion for aged care to join our team in Toowoomba!
My client is a leading Aged Care provider who value and pride themselves in the quality of care they provide to all residents and are currently seeking experienced Aged Care Nurses to work alongside their competent, supportive and experienced senior leadership teams.
Varying rosters available both full time or part time.
The role provides a fantastic opportunity for you to become a valued member of the organisation, with clear progression pathways and extremely competitive salary packages + benefits.
To be successful in this role you must be motivated, have a passion for providing quality care and hold a minimum of 1.5 years’ experience working as a registered Australian Nurse in Aged Care.
- A valid Australian working rights/visa
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Qualified and Registered Nurse in Australia.
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Can-do attitude!
- Current and valid AHPRA registration
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
What does the role offer?
- Competitive Salary
- An amazing team environment
- A rewarding role supporting an experienced network of senior management
- Directed career progression
- The opportunity to work for one of the leading Australian Aged Care providers.
Please get in touch today for a fully confidential discussion surrounding this position
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales