Category: Health / Medical Care
Industry: Human Resource
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $90k ~ $100k
- Advance your career through coaching programs with industry experts
- Highly supportive team environment to ensure you are set up for success
- Flexible work arrangements, providing work life balance!
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This company is an industry leader who operate Nationally across Australia and are continuing their efforts to grow the business. Their growth can be attributed to their dedication in providing their staff with the highest quality training and development, structured progression plans, opportunities to move across the business, and a strong support structure to ensure your career is set up for success.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Rehabilitation Consultant, you will be working closely with key stakeholders to achieve a successful return to work of injured workers. By conducting thorough assessments, setting goals, developing and implementing plans as well as collaborating, you will manage a clients recovery in a safe and timely manner. This is a highly rewarding position that will allow you to make a positive difference in your clients and their families lives.
- Identify and conduct appropriate assessments to your clients
- Manage your clients return to work in a safe and timely manner
- Develop effective plans to achieve set goals
- Assess risk that could impede on a clients return to work and address these
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy OR Exercise Physiology
- AHPRA registration (no limitations) OR ESSA Accredited
- Valid National Police Check
You will be joining a team where the culture is centered around developing skills, career progression and collaboration. The tight knit team are focused on achieving success as a unit and enjoy team building activities on a regular basis. You will receive support from every level of the business allowing you to grow your skillset as well as establishing long term friendships!
- Company phone and laptop provided
- Monthly Bonuses and referral bonuses on offer!
- Detailed induction program with close supervision and support
HOW TO APPLY.
Click “Apply for this job” or contact Luis Andres on (02) 9231 4999 or for a confidential discussion.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales