Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Job type: Full Time
See yourself in our team:
The CommBank Small Business Banking team have a passion for helping Australian small businesses succeed. The team seek to understand the business and personal goals of business owners and use their expertise and specialist teams to provide tailored financial solutions.
Small Business Banking is a part of CBA Business Banking and provides remote support to Small Businesses across Australia. In Small Business Banking, we cultivate strong connections with our communities and customer by building deep connections, having compelling proposition and exceptional execution.
Do work that matters:
We are looking for a commercial Relationship Manager to join our close knit team in Perth.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Sales and Service WA, you will manage a portfolio of small business customers, supporting them with proactive needs based conversations, assisting them with identified needs via end to end fulfilment as well as supporting business development and retention of client relationships by providing a premium service experience for all client interaction.
More specifically you will:
- Own and manage a portfolio of small business commercial clients based in Australia, driving strong customer outcomes and shareholder performance from this portfolio
- Enhance customer satisfaction/advocacy of the client managed accounts
- Proactively contact and manage the portfolio of customers, completing needs based conversations, identifying needs and supporting customers with the fulfilment of needs end to end,
- Support new business customers and opportunities to grow and develop the portfolio
- Write quality commercial credit to support the approval of commercial lending for customers
- Work with dedicated specialists to drive increase in customer holdings.
We want to hear from you, if you have:
- Experience in Commercial Lending and/or B2B sales
- Excellent customer service skills (both face to face and non-face to face)
- Sound financial analysis skills and commercial acumen
- Experience in facilitating conversations with customers to help understand their needs, managing a pipeline of opportunities to ensure we meet customers’ expectations and in facilitating proactive customer contact
- FSRA Tier 2 Accreditation
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial well-being of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 09/08/2021
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales