Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Restaurant / Hotel / Tourism
Industry: Food & Beverage
Job type: Full Time
- Work for a market leader with a talented & friendly team.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Full time - 2/1 Roster
Cater Care Services is seeking dynamic and experienced hospitality leaders for Site Manager and Assistant Manager positions at our remote mining villages in the Central Queensland area. These roles are available on a 2 week on 1 week off roster on a drive in drive out basis with meals, uniforms and accommodation provided.
What this role involves:
- Management of the Accommodation reservations systems
- Management of site & all contract scoped accommodation and catering services
- Impeccable client relationship development / management
- Demonstrable team management, development & leadership
- Full financial performance and P&L responsibility with a focus on labor and food costs
What we require from you:
- Exceptional administrative and computer/ software skills
- Accommodation reservations systems experience (VAMS, SAMS, RMS)
- A Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (highly desirable)
- Stable & progressive management experience within a remote environment
- A commitment to genuine, friendly customer service
- A motivated, constructive and professional ‘can-do’ attitude
- Resourcefulness, resilience and enthusiasm
- Adherence to food & general safety practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Physically fit and able to work long hours with repetitive tasks
- Pride in personal appearance & hygiene
- Ability to work in varying degrees of heat, cold, humidity & inclement weather
- A manual drivers’ license (preferred) and forklift ticket (highly desirable)
Why work for us:
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
Please click here to review our EVP and Employee Benefits
Please click here to learn about the Cater Care Way.
Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to consider a career with us.
Please click “Apply for this job”. If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, one of our recruitment coordinators will be in touch. Please, no agencies.
Please note: All successful candidates will be required to satisfy one or more of the following; a national criminal history check, a thorough pre-employment / coal board medical and/or have or obtain a Standard 11, S123 or G2 certification.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales