Update day: 27-09-2023
Category: Social Work / Community Services
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $90k ~ $100k
- Permanent full time opportunity based at our Cairns office
- Apply your well developed leaderships skills in a community setting
- Competitive salary + NFP salary packaging benefits + 10% super
The BlueCare Resource Management Team in Cairns has an oversight of all staff rostering, customer scheduling, timekeeping and workload monitoring for the Community and Disability services in our North and Central Queensland service areas.
What’s in the role?
As a result of continued growth, we now have an opportunity for an experience Team Leader to lead the team to deliver a highly efficient and consistent service through all aspects of employee rostering, customer scheduling, timekeeping and workload monitoring for Residential, Community and Disability Services.
Reporting to the Resource Team Manager, you will be overseeing the day to day operations of the resource management team to enable achievement in key areas of performance. You will provide and support ongoing coaching and development to the team and uphold quality service frameworks. Additional duties include:
- Promote and engage team for customer service excellence.
- Manage fluctuating team workloads to deliver efficient, professional and client-led experiences.
- Undertake reporting and data analysis, including forecast of workforce resourcing.
- Manage the rostering of staff and scheduling of client services under a customer-led framework.
What do you need?
You will be an astute and people focused leader who prides on building and maintaining a productive and highly service driven team. Your superior skill in communication, planning, problem solving and coordination will provide you with a solid start in the role. You will also possess:
- Diploma of business, Cert IV in Frontline Management or qualifications in a relevant field.
- Experienced as a team leader within a customer-led service delivery environment.
- Demonstrated experience working in customer management, employee rostering and payroll systems.
- Experience working with a range of different technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret, report on and action insights drawn from data and analytics within varying enterprise systems.
We’ll look after you too:
Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated and passionate team of more than 8,000 people do is built on our commitment to recognising individuals while enabling independence, choice and freedom. As the largest provider in Queensland, Blue Care delivers services to over 80 communities, offering you the opportunity to take your career anywhere from Coomera to Cairns. We offer:
- Access to not-for-profit salary packaging & meals and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements supporting you to achieve work-life balance
- Access to financial, retail and lifestyle discounts and benefits
- Learning and development to support you in your role
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
Ready to work together?
Our application process takes less than 15 minutes – Click the ‘APPLY’ button below to be taken to our online application process and upload your resume and cover letter.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
Please Note: To ensure the health and safety of our people, and the clients, residents, patients and people we serve at Uniting Care Queensland, all staff are required to comply with statutory and Government requirements, such as public health directions, and Uniting Care’s vaccination policy requirements, with respect to COVID-19 vaccinations. The successful applicant must be able to meet Uniting Care’s mandate of receiving all recommended doses of approved Covid-19 vaccines (including boosters) approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and the provision of Covid-19 Certificate before commencing employment.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales