Category: Restaurant / Hotel / Tourism
Job type: Full Time
My Client, A luxurious hospitality brand with properties throughout Australasia are looking for a dedicated Restaurant Manager to head the award winning restaurant located within the vineyard estate, They have an excellent reputation for serving stunning tasting menus designed by a talented Head Chef and their team using the finest local ingredients and a superb wine selection.
Your main responsibilities involve;
- As a Restaurant Manager you will be required to manage a team of staff members as well as the ability to lead from the front and drive business forward.
- Your role will involve restaurant marketing strategies, recruiting and hiring restaurant staff, training, overseeing food quality, developing menus as well as greeting and serving restaurant guests.
Minimum requirements to be successful;
- Experience as a Restaurant Manager in a fine dining Restaurant is essential as well as knowledge of wines.
- A genuine love for great food & wine;
- WSET level 2 or CMS certification (desirable)
- Experience in leading a team to success
- Demonstrated financial acumen in relation to running a profitable restaurant;
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks paid holiday
- Close knit community
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Hospitality industry discounts and perks
If you feel you have the skills for this role, email your CV to Paul at or call 02 9119 8744
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales