Update day: 28-09-2023
Industry: Wholesale & Distribution
Job type: Full Time
Our Independent Hardware Group (IHG) is seeking a Retail Support Analyst based in Heatherton to come in on a 12 month FTC to support store staff and internal stakeholders in the effective use of retail technologies used in store including relevant interfaces with IHG’s systems to support store’s transformation. The role will involve understanding of in store retail systems stores using major POS (DART/Pacsoft, Sterland, Striven and Sym-Pac) together with Store-facing IHG technologies including all POS interfaces and in store processes.
What you’ll do:
- Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency at store level through the use of technology and building strong customer-focussed relationships with store staff
- Managing retail systems components for Sapphire relays and store rebrands.
- Supporting day-to-day interactions between stores & IHG and effectively managing Customer support requests within SLA’s
- Supporting day-to-day operations in stores around IHG initiatives such as loyalty, promotions etc
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience managing or administering small projects
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel is essential
- Strong knowledge of POS systems and other technologies used in stores
- Ability to problem solve and work effectively under pressure with high attention to detail
- A valid Australian driver’s licence (This position requires some interstate travel for periods of up to a week)
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to help us to shape the future of independent business
- Learning and development opportunities
At Metcash, we’re the power behind an independent Australia. For almost 100 years we’ve been proudly supporting local, family-owned businesses – sticking up for the little guys and helping them become the best stores in town. Today we’re Australia and New Zealand’s leading independent retail partner and wholesaler in the food, liquor and hardware sectors. And while we may be large, we’ll always be locals at heart.
So, roll up your sleeves and bring your best self to work, and we’ll give you the support you need to develop a rewarding career and make your mark on the future of retail.
Make your Mark!
Metcash is the power behind Australia’s most successful independent retail brands!
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales