Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Accounting / Auditing
Industry: Human Resource
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $80k - $100k
On a strong and steady growth trend our client is now on the hunt for a Revenue Accountant to join the team and be a key player in keeping them crossing the finish line first! A team pushing to keep delivering out of the ordinary tech solutions to international clients, this is a role for an accountant ready to own their race!
This role is for a commercially savvy numbers cruncher looking to own contract analysis, customer terms and stakeholder relationships.
You are a natural when it comes to presenting and communicating this information, efficiently conveying revenue numbers to both the internal team and to customers as you own the monthly invoicing function.
You know the integrity of this information is paramount to giving an overview of the financial health of the company and to assist the CFO/board to strategically forecast each big move.
Along with a talented Accountant you will be supporting the CFO to shape key financial strategy and manage financial contracts. You will therefore need to be confident to own your function and back your skills.
Like the sound of the odds? It gets even better, here’s what you will be doing…
- Ensure all billable business activities are charged to customers in line with contracts and agreed terms
- Provide analysis and support to both finance and commercial teams around customer profitability, key metrics / insightsforecasting
- Monthly reconciliation of client billings and distribution of client statements
- Executing accounts receivable process (drafting and distributing invoices, ensuring customer approves and receipts in time for scheduled payment) is strictly adhered to ensure billings are in line with contract agreements
- Assisting CFO with board/internal reporting
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of revenue accounts/transactions and accuracy of reporting whilst maintaining effective communication with stakeholders
- Review and reconcile job cost and WIP balances
- Forecasting and variance analysis of company billings
What are we looking for?
You must be a qualified Revenue Accountant on top of your game with the following:
- A strong foundation in general accounting principles
- Others have commented on your effective communication both written and verbal, you naturally build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Stellar attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Accuracy of all general ledger activities that are revenue related
- WIP & Job cost reporting experience
- Revenue recognition, including being up to date with current legislative requirements
In return you will be rewarded with a rare opportunity to join a team doing something unique and pushing limits to keep improving. You will see excellent financial rewards and incentives and will join a team focused on delivering for their clients.
So what now?
The opportunity to join a team like this one doesn’t show up often so let’s talk before the finish line is crossed and the race to fill the opportunity is over!
Click APPLY or email with your resume or call Georgi Chard on 0421 845 383.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales