Update day: 27-11-2021
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentPurpose Of Role
The fundamental purpose of the Sales Administrative Assistant role is carrying out a variety of sales administrative and accounting tasks to assist the Sales department specifically with minor works and service quotes.
Main duties and responsibilities：
Core Objectives Include
- Create invoices for all minor works projects and ensure invoicing is done in a timely manner (to be reviewed monthly).
- Follow up on overdue opportunities with the sales team and ensure accurate records are maintained in iQuote
- Provide a professional first point of contact for all service quotes and work with HOS to allocate work to appropriate salesperson.
- Follow up and ensure all service quotes are completed within the allocated time.
- Preparation of service quotes as needed during times salesperson is unavailable.
- Undertake various administrative tasks to support the general operations of Sales, such as preparing sales reports, monitoring status of client opportunities, monitoring tender opportunities, monitoring service quotes, etc.
- Maintain functionality and presentation of the Customer experience centre.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the administration of the Sales department and report as appropriate.
Other duties: Fulfil other duties as required by management and other department personnel as requested/required.
- General Book keeping skills and administrative training (preferably within a Sales department).
- Prior experience in an administrative role or in an Accounts role.
- Invoicing experience.
- Basic quote experience
- Computers and Software; sound level of computer literacy and a practical working knowledge of a variety common office software applications such as MS Office and web browser-based applications.
- Safety: the ability to work safely so as not to cause or risk harm to oneself or others.
- Communication Skills: ability to communicate effectively with clients and work colleagues, both verbally and in writing,
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and to work effectively with team members.
- Time management / organization: accomplish objectives effectively within the time frame given and carry out the associated administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Commercial awareness.
- Professional approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident manner.
- Communication skills
- Positive approach to change.
Address: ICD Security Solutions Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania