Update day: 21-12-2021
Category: Accounting / Auditing
Job type: Full Time
This multinational listed enterprise is one of the world’s most prolific entities and has established itself over the years as a household name. The business is a formidable force in the global labour market and has produced many key figures in the finance field.
The firm invests heavily in its internal infrastructure, processes, and prides itself on committing extensive resources to training its employees.
The right candidate will have a drive to learn and will be offered the opportunity to stay with the business and evolve for years to come.
This is a long-term rolling contract with a minimum duration of 12 months. Reporting into the operational financial controller, your main responsibilities will include a blend of management reporting, finance business partnering, internal compliance / controls and end-to-end financial management.
- Management reporting - variance analysis & evaluation of key metrics
- Liaising with cost centres to reduce business costs and expenditure
- Fixed asset management
- Evaluate costs allocated to various operational units to maximise business performance
- Ensure open communication lines with various operational business units
- Assist operations with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Overall end-to-end financial management of one of the key operational business units
- Ensure financial accounting processes and controls are adhered too
- Management of accruals, complex reconciliations, and journal entries
- Analyse large datasets and distil this information down into key insights for senior stakeholders
- Review and adapt internal processes to ensure smooth business performance and minimize any operational delays
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and assist with periodical audit assessments
- Consult with various layers of internal defence to ensure vigorous compliance that adheres to international standards
- Be the main point of contact in external audit processes
- Responsible for financial and operational controls are in place
This role will require someone to start within 2-3 weeks.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in a Commerce related field
- CPA or CA accreditation is essential
- 5-10 years’ post qualification experience
- Proven communication skills with operational side of the business
- Ability to extract data and work with large datasets in Excel
- Previous experience with SAP is advantageous
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to function independently and in a team environment
- Confidence in your ability to partner with senior stakeholders
What’s on offer?
- The chance to work for a multinational listed enterprise
- The opportunity to network with leading business figures worldwide
- Access to cutting edge systems, processes, and data.
- A talented, experienced, supportive, and engaged team
- A clear career path backed by extensive internal resources and well-tailored professional development programs.
- A flexible work structure including an even mix of working from home and in the office.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on categories protected under local law.
Job Reference No: 06810-0011880489CF
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania