Job type: Full Time
Part-Time 20 hours p.w.
Clarins Counter Manager
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be an integral member of the National Pharmacies’ family in a positive, fun work environment
- Comprehensive training & development
- Generous employee discounts
- Annual Award Nights
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an opportunity for a customer focused and self motivated Counter Manager to join our team at Modbury working with the Clarins brand.
You will be a sales focused individual with a commitment to building a solid client base through customer satisfaction and a proven record or meeting and exceeding sales targets.
In this role, you will:
- provide friendly and professional customer service and advice on a range of health and beauty products.
- suggest products that meet customers needs and close the sale
- explain how products work & demonstrating how to use products
- have a proven record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- coordinating product launches, special events and/or promotions.
- keep up to date with the latest innovations in beauty
- have a commitment to building a solid client base
- be committed to attending regular training
- be able to operate a cash register & EFTPOS Facilities.
- manage inventory and ensure displays are merchandised appropriately
Experience in beauty will ensure your success, along with a successful retail work history.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will have previous extensive experience as a Beauty Consultant. Your demonstrable success with sales, promotions and events will see you succeed in the role.
Experience, skills & attributes:
- previous extensive experience as a Beauty Consultant
- outstanding customer service skills
- inventory management
- sales, demonstration and up selling experience
- industry knowledge
- brand knowledge.
- cash handling & EFTPOS experience
- excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- ability to work flexible hours
- willingness to supply or undergo a police check prior to commencement
National Pharmacies recognises that the future of community pharmacy and optical businesses lies in providing outstanding advice, customer service and professional services, as well as accurate and timely dispensing of prescriptions.
At National Pharmacies, for over 100 years, we have cared for the community with an ultimate vision of creating a healthier nation, one member at a time.
Since opening our doors as a single dispensary in Adelaide in 1911, our unique membership benefits, personalised customer service and extensive selection of products are now available at over 40 pharmacies in South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales, with 20 Optical stores operating in South Australia.
National Pharmacies is a mutual organisation where profits made through operations are returned to members in the form of benefits. We pride ourselves on providing high quality customer service and professional advice, along with a wide range of products and services.
As a membership-based organisation, National Pharmacies is a market leader in the dynamic and ever-expanding healthcare industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (You are welcome to include any certificates in the education section also) as we are not requesting a cover letter or resume at this stage. This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
If you are passionate about beauty products and customer service, then we would like to hear from you!
No agencies please.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales