Category: Information Technology
Job type: Contract
Your new company
This large financial giant is seeking a Business Analyst to work within Insurance Projects. You can be located in Brisbane or Sydney. Applications close on the 19th of July.
Your new role
The Sr. BA is responsible for eliciting the actual needs of stakeholders in order to determine underlying issues and causes. They take these needs to design quality solutions that are aligned with our strategy and support the delivery of these solutions through the development, testing and business roll-out phases. You will be:
- Acting as an internal consultant with business stakeholders across the organisation to discover requirements and produce designs that realise strategic and project objectives.
- Understanding the business context including the strategy, key systems/process, and important issues/constraints.
- Solving business problems in an innovative and methodological way.
- Collaborating with and influencing technology and other teams to deliver faithfully on solution designs. Supporting testing, change management, training and business roll-out of solutions.
- Documenting “as is” and “to be” processes
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful you will need:
- Strong level stakeholder engagement and working across complex projects
- Identification, analysis and development of clear requirements to meet business and end user needs
- Documentation of existing and "To Be" business practices, workflows, feasibility studies, data mapping, cost projections and business needs
- Process modelling experience
- Strong experience working independently to deadlines
- Excellent problem solver, analytical thinker and quick learner Experience in complex environments on large scale projects
- Agile delivery methodology experience (strongly desired)
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Computer Science, IT or a related discipline (strongly desired)
- IIBA certification (beneficial) and/or agile certification; e.g., SAFe Agile Practitioner (beneficial)
What you’ll get in return
In this role, you will get your foot in the door of a large financial organisation and work on a project with wide ranging exposure and impact. You will receive a initial 12 month contract with possible extensions and will be paid $950 plus super or $1045 plus GST (negotiable). Contractors through Hays IT Recruitment also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
Weekly pay cycles Your nominated choice of superannuation fund Online timesheet submission and approval No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ’Apply Now’ to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
LHS 297508 #2531537
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales