Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Contract
Our client, a global mining organisation,is currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join the organisation in this 12 month fixed term contract position. Located in Regional North West Victoria you will partner closely with the Human Resources Manager and play a key role in the development of the HR function in what is essentially a greenfield environment. This is a true hands-on generalist role, with a mix of strategic development of the people framework through too hands-on operational role out across the full employee lifecycle.
Located onsite in Regional North West Victoria, our client is very open making the position work for the successful candidate and will include a mix of FIFO on-site & WFH options. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will provide advice, guidance and leadership to your key stakeholders and client group as they move towards operational readiness.
Key areas of responsibility include
- Establishing sound relationships and engaging with key stakeholders within the business.
- Demonstrated strength in a greenfield/start-up HR environment.
- Demonstrate strength in Employee Relations/Industrial Relations.
- Provide HR advice, direction and consultation to the business.
- Partner with key stakeholders across all areas of HR including performance management, recruitment and retention, engagement and remuneration reviews.
- Actively promote a positive and consultative HR style to the broader business.
- Participate and contribute as a change champion within the business in line with the business, growth and change strategies.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience within a similar fast paced, outcome focused role/environment, outstanding relationship building, coaching and influencing skills. You will also have a solutions-focused approach and deal with issues and change in a proactive, positive and dynamic way. You will be degree qualified in Business and/or Human Resources and previous experience within the Mining sector will be highly regarded.
Please apply now using the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively, please call Niki Bosman or Andrew Paatsch for a confidential discussion on (03) 8621 5700 quoting Reference Number 14M0448506 or apply directly at www.hrpartners.com.au.
At HR Partners, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales