Category: Executive management
- Work life – work in a way that suits you best
- Health & Well-being – Gym discounts, Fitness First, Xtend Barre, HealthPass… the list goes on!
- Family – 18 weeks paid parental leave
At Deloitte, our mission is to enhance a company’s value through its people. Deloitte Human Capital Consulting combines business strategy with people strategy to achieve success for our clients. We don’t just understand our clients, we become one with them. By embedding ourselves in their teams, we focus on fostering diversity and inclusion in workplaces. We empower and upskill talent to radically transform traditional HR functions.
Today’s business challenges present a new wave of people, HR, talent and organisation priorities. Deloitte’s Human Capital services leverage industry insights, research and analytics to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte is a fast-paced organisation where no two days are the same. If expanding and applying your skills in a variety of settings motivates you, the breadth and depth of exposure to different industries and projects at Deloitte is unmatched. As a Senior Change Manager, you will strategically lead a team that is passionate about empowering our clients to lead transformations in their organisations through high impact experiences that deliver true business value and results that last. You will work on various teams and a large variety of projects across industries in a range of top tier organisations, such as those in oil, gas, mining, resources and the public sector. At Deloitte, things change rapidly, and you will be part of a supportive team that thrives on adapting quickly and working in an agile manner.
You will gain experience working on large scale business transformation projects including:
- Organisational Change Management/ Business Readiness
- Technology Adoption
- Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Capability development and communications
- Organisational Design
- Behavioural Science
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Workforce Transition
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are an experienced change practitioner who is passionate about using data driven methodologies to lead and drive change and use insights to influence stakeholders to align to a central vision. You are detail oriented and consistently improving processes to achieve better outcomes to ensure success.
We are looking for change practitioners with 8+ years’ experience looking to apply your skills and learn more from the Organisational Transformation and Talent community and the latest global ‘change by design’ methodology.
- You have extensive project management experience across industries.
- You are adept at managing many competing demands simultaneously while effectively leading multiple teams on complex programs of work in fortune 500 multinational organisations.
- You are very comfortable with ambiguity and are excited by the challenge of working in a highly adaptable manner.
- You are highly skilled at influencing and managing senior stakeholders and incorporating their feedback to ensure successful outcomes and client satisfaction.
- You are highly detail oriented and consistently deliver high quality outcomes for your clients.
- You have significant change management experience from either a professional services environment, played a significant role, or made an impact on business transformation projects as an internal advisor or business partner, alongside a Tier 1 consulting company.
- You are skilled at combining your domain expertise and sector specialisation to create custom solutions for client’s complex business issues. You will have worked across multiple business domains and have expert knowledge in one or more of the areas of change including but not limited to:
- Planning, executing and managing workplace or organisational change in a large or complex organisation;
- Facilitating change planning; including stakeholder identification, business impact analysis and change management planning;
- Design for business including persona development, storytelling, design thinking workshops, human centred design
- Driven technology adoption as part of a full lifecycle of an implementation (e.g. Workday, Success Factors, ERP system or digital transformation)
- Designing and implementing new operating models
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales