Update day: 21-12-2021
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
The ACT Government is undertaking a large digital transformation program of its service delivery using Salesforce as the main delivery platform. We are seeking to reimagine the way citizens interact with government and are seeking to build digital services that are customised and personalised for the citizen experience. The ACT Government is seeking a Senior Mulesoft Developer to become part of the digital services delivery team to the 31st of December 2020 with possible extension.
About the role:
The Senior Mulesoft Developer will work under the direction of the Program Architect and be responsible for leading the development, design and implementation of integration services with Mulesoft’s AnyPoint platform, as well as providing application support as required.
The successful candidate will liaise with Solution Architect’s, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Release Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements and are delivered within the agreed time frame.
This position is based in Canberra however other arrangements may be considered during COVID19 social isolation restrictions.
- Act as technical lead and subject matter expert to ensure integration solutions delivered are in line with business and technical requirements
- Function as a Mulesoft Application Architect for solutions developed
- Research, design, develop and maintain integration solutions using various technologies
- Develop, code and document back end and integration layer modules using Mulesoft’s AnyPoint platform
- Lead code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to architectural specifications
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs
- Document the application specifications and translate technical requirements into application code
- Enforce the application of agile and prototype based SDLC for systems development
- Conduct unit testing and work with testers to address issues
- Provide guidance to junior developers in relation to architecture, design and the use of best practices
Skills and experience:
- 5 years of experience in designing, developing, implementing integration solutions using Mulesoft’s AnyPoint platform
- 10 years of experience in in designing, developing, implementing integration solutions using Java
- Experience in implementing web service security using WS-Security, TLS 1.2 two-way mutual authentication
- Strong development skills in Java
- Certified Mulesoft Developer
- Understanding of API security best practices
- Strong verifiable development experience in developing large scale enterprise solutions
- Experience with Git, NPM and CI/CD using Azure DevOp
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Mulesoft API Management platform
- In depth knowledge of integration design and Synchronous/Asynchronous communication patterns
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 241301.
To apply please click the ’Apply Now’ button.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania