Update day: 17-05-2022
Category: Mechanical / Technical
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $160k ~ $178k
Job Posting End Date
April 18, 2022
At Fulton Hogan we’re passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It’s why we’ve created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver “Good Work” each day. You’ll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you’ll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What’s in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We’ll offer a competitive salary package
- You’ll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You’ll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What’s on offer?
We’ve been working hard over the last few years to develop relationships and deliver quality projects far and wide across Tasmania. As the result, we are now looking for a Senior Project Engineerto join our growing Construction team in either Launceston or Hobart in a permanent or contract capacity.
Fulton Hogan is the first construction organisation in the industry to align their career development framework with Engineers Australia’s requirements for achieving Chartered status. Through this partnership, we have provided a streamlined pathway to achieve the status of Chartered Engineer, ensuring our people have the opportunity to reach the top of their profession and for their skills to be internationally recognised.
As a Senior Project Engineer, your responsibilities will include;
- Overall accountability for the civil scope of works
- Overseeing and managing sub-contractors delivery including evaluations and negotiation of claims and variations, while providing recommendations to the Project Manager and Construction Manager
- Providing cost forecasts against budgets to understand cost to complete
- Managing the construction program and implementing mitigating measures to keep the program on track
- Providing direction and leadership to your team to clearly establish roles and responsibilities, ensuring performance expectations are consistently met, and driving the team to continuously capture productivity improvements across their scope of works.
How you’ll connect to the role?
You will need to be a degree qualified Civil Engineer with strong commercial, program management and technical engineering skills to be successful in this role. We are looking for someone who enjoys working on interesting projects and thrives in a fast-paced environment where you are given autonomy to lead your team and influence outcomes to achieve best for project outcomes.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales