Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
We deliver what matters at high velocity, high availability, low risk and best value. This is the basis for amazing customer experiences.
The End User Experience Platform vision is to ‘Driving better experiences for our colleagues.’
We are responsible for enabling our colleagues to work from Any device, Anytime, Anywhere. The End User Experience (EUX) team consists of approximately 650 staff, with a mix of internal and vendor staff.
The team has end-to-end accountability for the strategy, design, build and run of all End user Experience products and services used by Bank employees and partners globally, with collective responsibility for a $150m+ per annum operating budget that spans 50+ services.
The purpose of this role is:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to product owners
- Ownership of technical outcomes, customer-focused outcomes for SharePoint Services, with the extension to Office 365.
- Support Product owners to drive technology roadmap
- Development of cloud and on premise SharePoint solution and applications
- Active responsibility support the design, engineering and utilisation of standardised IT services to promote business value
- Playing a governance role to the code to-be deployed to the platform
- Support and operate various SharePoint environments on-premises and cloud
Line Manager: SharePoint Product Owner – Collaboration Team
This role works with a range of ES and business stakeholders
- EUX Product Managers, Service Managers and Business Owners
- Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Solution Delivery Managers
- Operational Support Teams
- Organisational Change Management and Customer Success teams
- Executive Stakeholders
- Non-CBA third parties
- Providing engineering expertise for SharePoint custom-built applications, including the extension to use Azure
- Continue the development of Office 365 SharePoint Online solutions and migration of SharePoint on-premise applications to SharePoint Online.
- Design, develop and deploy SharePoint solutions and line of business SharePoint applications
- Support the product owner in decision making for SharePoint technology architecture, product strategy, roadmaps, and customer adoption
- Assist in evaluation of business needs for end users and recommend solutions in accordance with the Group’s standards.
- Support associated O365 services such as OneDrive for Business, Delve, PowerApps, PowerAutomate
- Administer, support, and operate the bank’s SharePoint services including SharePoint 2013, Office 365 SharePoint Online
- Troubleshoot incidents, analyse problems, implement changes, manage vulnerabilities and patching
- Remain across emergent IT services that may benefit the Group’s strategic direction
- Occasional after hours and weekend work to perform tasks that cannot be done during business hours
- Participate in on call rotation to troubleshoot system issues in priority incidents
Undertake any other tasks assigned by your manager that you have the capability to perform safely in line with relevant internal Bank policies and external regulatory requirements
- Deep technical specialist skills and expertise in SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013, and Azure
- Extensive experience and knowledge in developing, designing and operating SharePoint custom applications and Azure
- Specialty in programming languages including C#, ReactJS, AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, experience in DevOps and Agile delivery framework.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in managing and administering large, complex, mission critical SharePoint environments.
- Ability to work independently or work with team mates collaboratively.
- PowerApps/PowerAutomate development experience
- Financial Services experience
- Computer science, engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft certification
- Proven technology domain expertise in all aspects of Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365
- Recognised industry certifications/accreditations
- Recognised postgraduate technology and/or business qualifications
Desirable - continued:
Hands-on experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx) Web Part, and customization Modern pages
- Knowledge of Migration tool like ShareGate, Metalogix, etc.
- Analyse request from business and formalize requirements with a solid technical qualification.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to interface with business users and client stakeholders.
- Knowledge in system development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodology
In this role you will gain experience in:
- Start-up (e.g. managing or contributing to a new service, product, business, system or process)
- Turn around (e.g. resolving inherited business challenges, turning around a struggling business area/team or improving customer service measures (ICSM or External Customer Surveys))
- Business growth (e.g. business development, growing an existing business, expanding into a new market, cross selling or one team referrals)
- Organisational change (e.g. leading, managing or contributing to a strategic refocus, a restructure, an acquisition/merger or change management)
- Project management (e.g. managing and/or implementing key projects, applying process excellence methodology, managing cross-business project teams, influencing and negotiating with others)
- Risk management (e.g. managing financial, customer and reputation risks or risk processing/reporting)
- People management (e.g. leading a team, developing others, handling difficult staffing and customer situations)
- External relations (e.g. representing the organisation externally through direct customer contacts or vendor management; Industry networking and attending events/conferences to keep market/technology knowledge current)
If you’re already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you’ll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 30/09/2021
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales