Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $100k ~ $100k
Our partner client is currently seeking a Senior Testerwith experience in API and UI testing. Do you have very strong communication and liaison skills? Their division is going through a growth phase and is working on strategies to improve the CDR ecosystem and enhance support for participants. CDR is seeking the skills of a Senior Tester with high-level technical testing skills to join the team. As a Senior Tester:
- You will have a proven track record in software quality and DevOps, as well as an excellent understanding of complex API and UI testing.
- You will be just as comfortable talking about the value of quality with business users as you are talking about the technical implementation with developers.
- Test writing, execution and reporting for highly technical API and UI based software
- Involvement in the planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities and tasks
- Collaborate with stakeholders, contribute to test objectives, test strategies, and test plans
- Measure and report on defect remediation, progress and test results throughout testing phases
- Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team to contribute to development and refinement of test processes, methodologies, disciplines, and measurements
- Raises risks and issues with transparency to senior leadership
- Ensure the effective application of defect management practices
- Strong experience in human-centred design process and value proposition design, at least 5 years of API and UI testing experience and demonstrated understanding of test types, processes, and methodologies
- Extensive experience in writing test frameworks and processes including test plans/strategy, advanced scripting, execution and reporting of applications and APIs
- Experience in automation testing including design and development of automated test cases
- Experience building and executing test artefacts using Azure DevOps or similar
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
- Experience using postman for API testing
- Knowledge of Open ID Connect and OAuth
- Experience in testing Microsoft Dynamics 365 products
Location and Contract Term
This role can be based in ACT, NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, NT, TAS or WA with an estimated start date of 4 April to 30 June 2022, with the possibility of 2x12 month extensions based on performance and business requirements.
Can be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident with a current Police Check.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam on 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Thursday 10 March 2022 at 6pm.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales