Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $99,000
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!
So, Why Optus?
We see ourselves leading Australia in outstanding customer experience. In striving to achieve this, five core values guide us. These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
We’ve put a lot of investment behind innovation and would love to work with people who provide ideas that differentiate, disrupt and deliver amazing services for our customers.
About the role:
The Service Desk Team Leader role is responsible for the leadership and management of a team providing service to Optus Enterprise Federal Government managed services customers. This includes request & incident management for Enterprise, Corporate and Government customers.
The Team Leader will achieve this by providing leadership and support, performance management and motivating their respective team to deliver service performance across requests & incident etc... This will be achieved by driving service restorations, meet customer’s contracted service levels and benchmarked quality and performance levels. The Team Leader is responsible for first-line management of Service Desk Analysts that provide functions essential to meeting service deliverables to the client. This role requires a high level of technical ICT skills combined with a zealous dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
The Team Leader will also be required to perform Service Desk Analyst duties until such time as the Federal Government Service Desk has grown to a size that supports a dedicated Team Leader.
Please note: This role requires you to work closely with the Federal Govt. Client and hence would require the candidate to be an Australian Citizen with an eligibility to achieve Baseline Security Clearance
- Team leader will be looking after the Federal Government accounts.
- Provide clear objectives for the team and individual performance and support this with regular and constructive feedback.
- Resolve Customer Issues and Complaints, escalating when necessary.
- Ensure that team members maintain a positive, professional and pro-active attitude towards customer enquiries.
- Manage the attendance and punctuality of the team through monitoring, communication and feedback.
- Lead by example, using initiative, to ensure team has current information and understanding of procedures.
- Ensure exceptional quality and customer service standards are achieved and maintained through quality process monitoring and individually tailored performance and development plans.
- Identify staff training needs and ensure these are met.
- Recruitment of staff as required.
- Building and maintaining relationships (internal and external) to assist in achieving business objectives.
- Organise/participate in fortnightly team meetings
- Participate in weekly TL meetings
- Australian Citizenship and a degree in IT or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a senior service desk Analyst role
- Prior experience in service request and incident Management
- Knowledge and experience in the Telecommunications industry
- Successful background and experience in looking after a team as a second in charge person.
- Customer service excellence
- Previous experience using Service Now
- Strong Reporting background
- Strong customer focus.
- Experience with Call Centre, Service Desk, Change, Incident and problem Management
- Excellent understanding of Fixed Voice & Data Products and Mobile Products.
- Proven history of conflict resolution and change management outcomes
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales