Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
Green Light are assisting in delivering projects for an industry leading organisation and an immediate requirement for a Service Desk Team Lead for the Request Fulfillment team. The successful candidate will be offered a permanent role on a competitive salary package.
In return you will have the opportunity to work with a Large Australian Professional Services Organisation, playing a key role delivering project management across critical keynote projects.
The Team Leader is responsible for first-line management of Service Desk Analysts that provide functions essential to meeting service deliverables to the client. This role requires a high level of technical ICT skills combined with a zealous dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
The Team Leader will also be required to perform Service Desk Analyst duties until such time as the Federal Government Service Desk has grown to a size that supports a dedicated Team Leader.
- Customer and Internal escalations.
- Supplier, vendor, and other third-party management.
- Team performance, including attendance, punctuality, performance development reviews.
- Setting clear team objectives and expectations around KPIs, training staff, recruitment, regular one on ones, providing real-time feedback and support as well as holding team members accountable.
- Manage overall ticket breaches and reporting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a senior service desk Analyst role
- Prior experience in service request and incident Management
- Knowledge and experience in the Telecommunications IT industry
- Successful background and experience in looking after a team as a second in charge person.
- Customer service excellence
If you are interested, please call Bashar on 0450 460 377 or APPLY NOW.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales