Job type: Full Time
We are proud to be partnering with our valued Federal Government Client to recruit several experienced casual Service Officer staff for a 3-6 Month temporary assignment with the possibility of being extended.
To manage interactions via our service delivery channels effectively and efficiently. Be client focused and willing to understand and meet the changing demands of the Australian public.
- Respond to simple client enquiries (phone and electronic contacts) and provide relevant, accurate and timely information.
- Always providing the client with the highest level of client excellence at all times.
- Respond to client needs in a professional manner, whilst maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction by seeking first contact resolution.
- Conduct searches and process documents lodged by the client in accordance with relevant policies, legislation and guidelines with the highest level of detail.
- Contribute to achieving a positive and innovative organisational culture.
Skills and capabilities:
- A proven commitment to demonstrate learning and adopting new technologies and ways of working to achieve better business outcomes.
- Demonstrates an ability to convey a message succinctly and with empathy, whether it be verbal, written or digitally.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills essential.
- Understand the target audience, and deliver the message in a way that appeals to the client and confirms they understand.
- Keep clients at the centre of thinking, decisions and actions, including internal systems and processes. The ability to show empathy, curiosity and listen deeply to understand a person’s context, challenges and needs.
- The successful candidates will demonstrate proactivity, emotional intelligence and self-direction in the face of uncertainty or change.
- Provide accurate and timely support to client enquiries, applying client service standards, procedures and techniques to provide information, resolve routine enquiries or to escalate matters.
- Ensure that established procedures are followed to accurately and promptly process frequent and straight forward business transactions.
These casual opportunities are fulltime and will require the successful candidates to either have or be willing to apply for a Baseline Vetting Security Clearance.
We are seeking enthusiastic and experienced Customer Service Representatives for this exciting opportunity to commence Mid November 2021. Please "Apply Now" stating your experience, motivation and desire to be a part of this fantastic opportunity.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales