Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $84,000
Johnathan Thurston Academy
Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It’s that simple.
The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, has a unique collaborative employment zone. The goal and focus is to connect job seekers to all of our employment partners throughout the nation. We aim to ensure that all opportunities for potential connections are both exhausted and managed in the one zone. We have created a unique and sophisticated platform that streamlines all employment opportunities between job seekers and employers.
We represent employers across all industries, we encourage you to keep in touch by registering to our JTHotJobs https://jtachieve.com/3cF22iw
Our client: AWX Pty Ltd
Job title: ServicemanContract type: PermanentLocation: TownsvilleIndustry: MiningSalary: AU$42.00 - AU$45 per hourReference:J49108_1620688689Contact name: Angela BakerContact email:
About the Role
AWX are seeking an experienced Serviceman for work at a local mine located 38km North-East of Cloncurry. The position is DIDO from Mount Isa or Cloncurry or FIFO from Townsville or Cairns for the right candidate, Meals & Accommodation provided while working on site. Roster is 8/7 day shift, 7/6 night shift. A main requirement is for people who fit our culture with a positive "CAN DO" attitude and be self-motivated.
- Applicants require Open Driver licence
- Must have the ability to pass a Glencore medical, JTE and site training
- Able to pass a police and explosives clearance
- Physically capable for manual duties
- Labouring experience or trade experience (brickies, chippies, carpenters etc)
- Excavator experience and RII Tickets - Desirable
- Prior underground experience - Desirable
- IT/Tele Handler ticket or experience - Desirable
- Current HRWL - Forklift ticket or willing to obtain
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and with others
- Working on service crews (Tech servicemen)
- Installing vent bags
- Installing poly pipes
- Jack ground support cable installation
- Driving an underground I.T (training provided)
- Operating Rock breakers (training provided)
- Working as part of an operations crew supporting timberman and production drillers
Please only apply if you have the above mentioned Role and Generic requirements. Due to the high volume of applications received only those applicants shortlisted will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to send your updated resume and cover letter.
You can also contact Townsville Branch on 07 4417 7300 for further information!
****Any applications received without a resume will not be considered or contacted****
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Main Account on , quoting Ref No. 959747.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales