Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Civil / Construction
Job type: Full Time
- Take the next step in your building career
- Be part of collaborative team and thriving organisation
- Fantastic remuneration and future career opportunities
Building superior homes for the discerning Victorian market we are renowned for innovative design and premium value.
Boutique Homes became part of the ABN Group in 2008 and holds a reputation as not only a premium quality builder, but one that’s focussed on providing a customer experience that is second to none — particularly in the knock down and build sector in Melbourne’s inner suburbs.
About the role
As a Site Manager you will deliver the dream of home ownership by managing the construction of homes built in Victoria’s western region in order to ensure the houses built are of a high quality workmanship, in accordance with the Australian Building Codes.
- Daily site inspections
- Maintaining a high standard of paperwork, invoices, call forwards and job programs
- Facilitating all onsite meetings
- Reporting on job progress, status, costs and future programs
- Developing and maintaining service provided by trades and suppliers
- Reporting any inefficiencies to the Construction Management Team
- Ensuring quality of construction standards are met
- Identifying opportunities for reducing waste, extras and minimising errors
- Auditing safety practices on site
- Promoting and maintaining safe work protocols at all times
- Promoting good work practises and quality control outcomes within trade base
Your skills and experience
You will be an experienced Site Manager who has a proven ability in interpreting building plans, engineers reports and specifications.
You will also have:
- Passion and enthusiasm about working in the building industry
- Diploma in Building and Construction or equivalent qualification
- IT Savvy, having used Microsoft suite and other programs
- A demonstrated trade base an an ability to further develop professional relationships
- Relentless when faced with targets and conflicting deadlines
- Excellent listening skills
Why work for us?
We will offer what we honestly believe to be one of the best workplaces in Australia.
You can expect:
- Competitive salaries and generous employee benefits and discounts
- A supportive team and a fun place to work
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for all employees
- Ongoing learning and development to meet your professional development needs
- A supportive and accessible leadership team.
- A values platform that underpins who we are and how we operate.
Boutique Homes & ABN Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion and represents the communities in which we work.
You must have the right tolive and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales