Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
- 12 month initial contract
- Current clearance required
- Help develop the future ICT roadmap to shape the strategic innovation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute and develop the future ICT roadmap to shape the strategic innovation of our future systems, to support the agency’s vision of saving and improving Australian lives;
- Adhere to Agile software development practices and processes;
- Responsible for designing and developing effective software solutions to meet business needs and provide recommendation for continues improvements;
- Contribute towards the development of Smartphone applications;
- Perform analysis, maintenance and remediation of existing systems while contributing to automation where appropriate;
- Provide support and troubleshooting for technical requirements and complex business / technical issues.
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in developing complex .NET MVC applications in C# with extensive experience in using Visual Studio and Entity Framework.
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) with SQL/SSMS in developing complex queries, functions and stored procedures with the ability to conduct database troubleshooting and perform maintenance activities.
- Extensive experience in Agile software development methodologies, Scrum process, Microsoft DevOps framework, Source Control fundamentals using TFVC and the capability to meet timelines at a high standard.
- Proficiency with Angular or Cordova mobile development and experience with either VS Code, Xcode or Android Studio is highly desirable.
- Capabilities in developing reporting solutions in SSRS with experience in building and deploying data migration and integration services through SSIS packages are highly desirable.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Lauren Fyfe on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW’ button below.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales