Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Legal / Contracts
Job type: Permanent
Your new company
Our client is a boutique experienced provider of strata law advice, commercial dispute resolution/litigation, Residential and Commercial Conveyancing and Business law. The firm is comprised of a close knit friendly and supportive team.
Your new role
Working from home and sitting within their high performing Team you will:
- Have day to day carriage of a broad range of litigation matters including commercial disputes, contract disputes, shareholder disputes, regulatory examinations, investigations, and other proceedings
- Work across major multi-million dollar estate contracts and commercial agreements
- Liaise with and advise clients regarding their rights, obligations, alternatives, and prospects
- Prepare pleadings, motions, affidavit evidence, subpoenas, notices to produce and other court documents
- Brief, confer with and instruct counsel
What you’ll need to succeed
In order to be considered for the role you will have the following experience:
- Hold a current Australian practising certificate
- Ideally a minimum 4 years’ PQE in litigation, is flexible on this for the right candidate.
- Experience with Commercial Corporate Contracts and Agreements
- Ability to be adaptable and assist in different practice areas
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
What you’ll get in return
In return you will receive an opportunity to join a supportive and sociable environment, be involved in challenging and varied work that comes with an attractive remuneration.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ’apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2560073
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales