Category: Restaurant / Hotel / Tourism
Job type: Full Time
Full Time - Memorial Drive
- Next Generation Clubs - Club Membership + Flexible Hours
- Career Development Opportunities
- Iconic Brand + International Operations
Next Generation Clubs Australia is a growing Health, Racquets and Lifestyle business with operations in Adelaide, Sydney, Canberra, Perth, Melbourne and Auckland.
An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and committed person to join our team as a Sous Chef.
- An understanding of food-related health & safety procedures to protect the health and safety of club members and employees;
- Cost and stock control experience; and
- High standard of basic cookery skills.
Experience/Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience;
- Experience in ala carte and functions;
- Passion towards modern food;
- Hotel / Resort experience preferred but not essential;
- Positive attitude about modern techniques; and
- Minimum Certificate 3 commercial cookery.
Next Generation Clubs as an employer:
Next Generation clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Generation Clubs a fantastic place to work. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
As we are internationally established, career opportunities are open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales