Update day: 28-09-2023
Industry: Wholesale & Distribution
Job type: Full Time
At Metcash, we’re the power behind an independent Australia. For almost 100 years we’ve been proudly supporting local, family-owned businesses – sticking up for the little guys and helping them become the best stores in town. Today we’re Australia and New Zealand’s leading independent retail partner and wholesaler in the food, liquor and hardware sectors. And while we may be large, we’ll always be locals at heart
As the Corporate Manager you will manage and be responsible for all aspects of the running of a Cellarbrations Retail Liquor Store & project operations for IBA E-commerce platforms.
On top of that you will comply with all State and Federal Governments statutory regulations with regards to the sale of Liquor, Liquor delivery, Cigarettes and Ancillary products.
What you’ll do
- To achieve budgeted sales, GP and profitability targets
- Wages to be maintained to budgeted sales
- Engage trial and case study retail innovation – for deployment in broader member outlets
- Drive IBA E-Commerce platform growth and ensure delivery timings and integrity
- People Management: Manage casual staff including hiring, development plans, reviews and setting rosters. Ensure all processes and standards are communicated effectively to staff.
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in liquor or grocery retail in a supervisory or management position ideal.
- To have an extensive knowledge of products, categories and segments within liquor.
- Highly customer focused.
- Understanding of E-Commerce and Liquor delivery platforms and consumer expectations.
- Sound understanding of the Liquor industry and its major suppliers and their product ranges
What we can offer you
- An extra week of annual leave each year after 12 months of service
- Training and Development
- You can make a difference and shape what this iconic Aussie brand stands for
Today we’re Australia and New Zealand’s leading independent retail partner and wholesaler in the food, liquor and hardware sectors. And while we may be large, we’ll always be locals at heart.
So, roll up your sleeves and bring your best self to work, and we’ll give you the support you need to develop a rewarding career and make your mark on the future of retail.
Make your Mark!
Metcash is the power behind Australia’s most successful independent retail brands
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales