Category: Production / Operation
Job type: Full Time
Bunded Fuel Tanks
Our client’s workshop is in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne; they are an industry leader in the commercial fuel pumping, bunded fuel tanks, tanker trailer maintenance & repair equipment sector across the East Coast of Australia.
They require a supervisor for their Bunded Fuel Tanker fabrication division. The company needs to increase its workforce because they have an active pipeline and repeat clients, so the Supervisor will be busy on-site managing an established fabrication team.
The job requirements of a successful candidate are to demonstrate the following:
- Set out and interpret workshop/engineering drawings
- Can prioritise work tasks
- Determines work requirements and allocates duties daily
- Maintain control sheets for each project
- Report workshop progress to Senior Manager via a weekly meeting
- Provide your workforce with feedback at pre-start and toolbox meetings
- Hold a mechanical aptitude
To be considered for this position, you must be able to provide the following:
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based already in Melbourne Victoria
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Trade qualification
TRS Resourcing is committed to achieving a diverse workforce in Australia. Therefore, we strongly encourage female and Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander applications.
The TRS Resourcing team culture is we believe in being honest and straightforward. No matter what the job listing is, you will always know it’s a genuine position from us!
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales