Update day: 24-08-2023
Category: Information Technology
Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator with a deep understanding of networking and load-balancing to round out an already hardworking team. If you’re a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, we want to hear from you.
In this high energy role you’ll maintain servers, load-balancers, and NetApps across a variety of locations. Do you want to showcase your creative flair? Daily you will influence and build new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems. You will relish the variety of engaging in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
Your Skills & Experience
- Tertiary Qualification in a field that is recognised by Engineers Australia or other relevant
- industry certifications. Desirable Certifications include Microsoft Certified: (e.g 365, Teams, Azure), VMware Certified Professional, ITIL Foundations Certification, Diploma IT
- 5+ Years of industry experience
- Previous work with a Managed Service Provider
- Demonstrates an ability to effectively research, diagnose and respond to issues such as
- complex, unusual, intermittent, or undefined malfunctions.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet KPIs.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all customers, team members and staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skills
- Time management
- Applies logical, methodical, analytical approaches to isolate and solve complex problems.
- Ability to identify procedures to improve the company’s service support delivery to our clients.
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed excellent experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
What’s on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a business that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales