Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
Our client is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with a deep understanding of networking to round out an already hardworking team. If you’re a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, we want to hear from you.
In this high energy role you’ll install and configure tools for network development and project delivery. Do you want to showcase your creative flair? Daily you will influence and build new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems. You will relish the variety of engaging in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning. Additionally, you will provide ICT support for the business and troubleshoot problems when required,
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Outstanding experience working with Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond.
- Extraordinary experience crafting, analysing and fixing large-scale distributed systems.
- Strong communication skills to convey complex IT to a broad range of business partners.
- Excellent collaborative skills - a true team member.
You are a quick thinker, highly adaptable and you have a natural flair for solving problems. You have amassed excellent experience to date, and now you are ready for a challenging but rewarding role that will further develop your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
What’s on offer?
- An energised working environment where no two days are ever the same.
- A clear career path with a business that promotes on merit.
- Opportunities to be involved in innovative projects.
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- A fun, flexible workplace and a company that champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales