Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Long term contract roles
Opportunity to work in a challenging Program and grow your career in a solid team
Rewarding and interesting program
About the Company
My client is a household name organization, a respected company with cutting edge and with a broad internal and vendor IT landscape. This is the opportunity to work with some of the smartest IT professionals in Australia and add a fantastic logo to your career path.
About the opportunity.
My client is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with significant software ICT program experience. As the senior engineer you will support the development and delivery activities for an Enterprise-scale ICT system.
The client will consider candidates with an engineering background that are not "senior" but are heading towards this level of responsibility and have valid TSPV clearance.
Australian Defence experience is not essential
A minimum of TSPV security clearance is required for this opportunity.
- Technical Quality Management System development.
- Manage the execution of project delivery engineering activities.
- Perform the functions of the Technical Authority for the System / Design Acceptance Authority Representative
- Chair project reviews and provide recommendations to the Technical Certification Authority for acceptance.
- Maintain and ensure the suitability of project engineering documents
- Represent the project engineering team in management and risk meetings.
- Represent the team in relevant customer organizations.
Desired / preferred background and experience
- Experience in ICT projects, particularly software development and delivery.
- Experience in defined processes using standard methods and techniques/tools.
- Experience in working within the Defence Capability Life Cycle Framework.
Highly Desirable Education
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- An accredited integrated MEng degree.
How to apply
If you feel that you are good fit for the role please apply straight away, and if you feel you are a great fit please apply and give Richard a call on 0477 415 639
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales