Category: Education / Training
Job type: Full Time
- Become a Teacher at a world class education provider
- Role located at TAFE NSW Glendale campus
- Join a dynamic team meeting industry skill and training needs
TAFE NSW is dedicated to meeting the evolving needs of the NSW economy and workforce, offering world class training and education that delivers the skills needed for the jobs of today and tomorrow. Grow your career in a dynamic and collaborative environment, where you can innovate, create value and proudly play a meaningful role in delivering quality training to the people of NSW.
TAFE NSW is looking for qualified, experienced individuals to join the team! We are looking for experienced Information Technology subject matter experts in Networking or Cyber Security. The role is a permanent fulltime opportunity located at the TAFE NSW Glendale campus.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Information Technology field.
- Be aware of current industry trends and requirements and be able to continue to obtain industry knowledge
- Have the drive and willingness to engage and share your knowledge and expertise with a diverse range of students and fellow team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to share information with peers and students via a variety of communication methods including face to face and connected learning platforms such as Moodle and MS Teams.
The role of the TAFE teacher as a professional educator is to help, construct, guide and enhance the educative process. The teacher delivers educational programs and facilitates learning, enabling students to achieve their desired outcomes.
Be a part of a business that makes a difference to people’s lives!
To be considered for the role you will need;
- Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent/relevant qualification
- The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or equivalent
- Minimum two years or equivalent, relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in Information Technology with knowledge of industry trends
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining professional currency
- Drive, Commitment and ability to facilitate learning in an adult environment
- Great team player who strives to achieve success for your all students
For full details about the role review the Position Description and the Information Package
How to Apply
For your application to be considered, you must:
- Attach an updated resume including Qualifications relevant to the position
- Attach a cover letter outlining how you meet the essential requirements of the role
Applications Close: Monday 2 August at 11.59pm
Role Enquiries – Glendon Pryor via email or 02 4979 1702
Recruitment Enquiries – Tracey Klein via email at or phone 02 6058 2746.
As a condition of employment, you will be required to obtain Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance. For permanent positions you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. For temporary positions, it is generally acceptable for you to have a current visa that allows you to work in Australia.
TAFE NSW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse workforce.
We encourage applications from people with a disability and will make any reasonable adjustment that you need both in the interview process and on the job – if you need assistance or if you have any questions in relation to the recruitment or application process please contact Tracey Klein via
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales