Industry: Mining & Metals
Job type: Full Time
- 8:6 roster - NSW mine site
- Relocate to the east coast. Live residentially or FIFO or DIDO
- Full relocation costs paid
Resourceful Recruitment have partnered exclusively with a successful ASX listed metals producer to source a Technical Services Superintendent for one of their underground operations, based on the East Coast of Australia. This Australian Mining and Exploration Company wholly own and operate several operations, and with a highly effective operations team, and strong exploration activity, it’s never been a better time to join them.
The roster for this position is 8 days on, 6 days off. While our preference is for employees to be based residentially, a FIFO or DIDO (depending on your point of hire), arrangement will be considered to attract exceptional candidates.
Subsidised company housing is offered for employees relocating. For those commuting, accommodation is provided in town during your roster.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Services Superintendent to optimise extraction of the known resources through efficient, safe and cost-effective mining operation. This will be achieved through the provision of a robust mining planning system and high-quality Technical Services resources.
- Promote a strong safety culture in the Technical Services team.
- Ensure compliance of Mine Planning activities with the NSW Mines Safety legislation
- Provision of statutory support in the role of alternate Mine Manager
- Accountable for the safety performance of the Technical Services Team, including compliance to lead indicator requirements.
- Ensure the mine planning systems demonstrate a high level of consideration for process safety.
- Accountable for the delivery of PGM Life of Mine, Budget, Quarterly and 3MP schedules to support the business planning cycle.
- Accountable for the delivery of end of month reports and accounting data.
Your Skills & Experience
Drawing upon your experience as Superintendent or Senior Mining Engineer in an underground mining operation you will have a strong leadership and communication skills as well as:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong mine planning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer software capability including Deswick, Pronto and Microsoft Office.
- Sound contractor management experience.
Benefits to you
- Competitive remuneration
- Full time permanent positions
- A work environment where safety and people are always the number one priority
- Opportunity to be part of a growing organisation
- Short Term Incentive Program
- Employee Share Scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Free access to local swimming pool and gym
Does this sound like you? Please click ’Apply’ and submit your current resume (in word format) with a short cover letter.
For a confidential discussion about the opportunity and to request a candidate briefing pack please contact:
Natasha Lee – Senior Mining Consultant at Resourceful Recruitment on the details below:
Phone: 0432 474 865
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales