Update day: 14-12-2021
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $103,000
About Cloudstreet Consulting
A track record of over 8 years of business in Darwin Northern Territory, Cloudstreet Consulting pride ourselves on treating our staff and our clients as people, with individual needs, goals and skills. By doing this we have created a working dynamic that inspires outstanding loyalty from both our clients and our staff. We treat our staff with integrity, equity and loyalty and we ensure that they are provided with the opportunity to use and further develop their skills to fulfil their career goals in the IT industry.
About the role
Cloudstreet Consulting is seeking an experienced Test Automation Analyst to support the delivery of the organization. The Test Automation Analyst will perform a range of tasks including:
• Utilise the organizational test automation framework, tools and methods to deliver quality functional test automation that meets requirements
• Independently liaise with business analysts and the manual test team to identify test automation candidates from existing manual test cases, test requirement, or other specifications as required
• Develop automated test scripts using automation tools for the identified test automation candidates independently in accordance with agreed timelines
• Identify defects in code or discrepancy with the test requirements. Work without supervision to raise defects/issues in test management tools.
• Actively participate in peer review sessions as required to ensure high quality test automation code.
• Assist in maintaining the test automation lab as required without direct supervision.
Essential Skills and experience
• Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience delivering quality testing services in digital service-management environments.
• Minimum 2 year’s experience using SmartBear Test Complete or another industry standard test automation development tool.
• Demonstrated experience working in a large scale/multi year program test environment with a demonstrated capacity to work well under pressure and effectively manage competing priorities.
• Demonstrated well developed understanding of the Software Testing Lifecycle and associated disciplines.
• Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or related discipline, and/or ISTQB certification.
• Experience working with developers to automate builds and deployments adopting a CICD framework
• Solid working knowledge of SQL Server database
• Additionally, load & performance testing experience with tools such as JMeter would be favourable considered.
What’s on offer?
- 12 month contract with an optional extension
- Networking events and IT Social Groups
- Supportive and dedicated employer
- Support for your training and certification goals
New to Darwin?
Cloudstreet Consulting is an employer of choice, with a track record of over 8 years of business in Darwin Northern Territory, Australia . We search, recruit, and retain Australia’s best technical industry talent who are in the top of their game, to come work in one of Australia’s smallest capital cities with a population of only 129,000 people, compared to Sydney which is 4.6 million. Darwin features deadly crocodiles, killer box jellyfish, sharks, cold beer, fishing galore, earthy markets, live music and a harsh climate that features a dry season and a wet season (monsoons).
Ready to apply?
Submit your CV along with a response addressing the above Essential/Desirable Skills and Experience.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania