Category: Export / Import
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $60k ~ $72k
Sealink Fraser Island
Fraser Island (Kingfisher Bay Resort)
Join an award-winning tourism and transport company
ASX 200 Listed with 9,000+ employees globally
Access to a range of Employee Benefits
Training and Development opportunities provided
About the Role
We are in search for an experienced,Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanic,to join our diverse Team.
The Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanic will provide mechanical repairs, maintenance and preventative maintenance to the company’s fleet of 4WD buses, resort vehicles and plant and equipment.
The successful applicant will maintain correct par levels of critical spare equipment and general supplies and have a sound knowledge of current building laws.
Key Role Requirements
- Actively follow all Workplace Health & Safety procedures and practices consistent with legislative requirements and regulations.
- Provide mechanical maintenance and repairs to 4WD buses to safety standards
- Provide mechanical maintenance and repairs to the Resort fleet of vehicles to safety standards
- Provide mechanical maintenance and repairs to the Resort plant and equipment to safety standards
- Test drive vehicles
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Trade Qualification - Diesel Mechanic
- Hold current HR licence
- Physically fit
- Knowledge of mechanical workshop operations and associated equipment
- Ability to operate and interpret diagnostic equipment
- Heavy Vehicle Diesel Trade Qualification
- Experience with vehicle auto electrical and air conditioning systems
- A valid police clearance (within the last 6 months)
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination certificate
- Free Island Tours (conditions apply)
- 25% off in all outlets (conditions apply)
- Discounts for Hotel stays (conditions apply)
- Access to Employee Training Programs
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Travel Discounts
- Employee Award Programs
- Monthly One-On-One’s with your Department Manager
- Monthly departmental Buzz Nights! A great way to celebrate our achievements and get to know your Department team members on a social level
- Various team member benefits through the Accor and SeaLink brands (conditions apply)
- Various yearly team member recognition programs, designed to acknowledge team members exceptional performance and achievements in the workplace
How to Apply
Click APPLY and you will be provided with a range of questions to help us learn more about you.
Applications close by 5pm on 18 March 2022
Please note this closing date is indicative only. We may close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.
SeaLink - Fraser Island … A World Heritage listed island off Australia’s Eastern Queensland coast, is the world’s largest sand island, stretching over 120km. With cool towering rainforests to walk through and explore, over 100 freshwater lakes to swim in, including the iconic Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, and an amazing beach highway, where else would you rather be.
Living and working in paradise… we can’t think of anything better!
Though surrounded by untamed wilderness and rugged terrain, Fraser Island boasts luxurious, relaxing and natural accommodation experiences.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales