Update day: 28-09-2023
Job type: Full Time
Reporting to the HSE Manager, this role will involve:
- Promoting a safe and healthy working environment for all employees, contractors and site visitors.
- Maintaining the site Emergency Management Plan.
- Coordinating and training personnel for emergency preparedness including responsibility for leading the Emergency Response team on site.
- Maintain the site medical treatment facility and appropriately treat all presenting medical cases when required.
- Assist with incident investigations.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive, industry benchmarked remuneration which includes 10% superannuation, private health care and quarterly bonuses.
- Lifestyle roster available working FIFO 8 days on, 6 days off.
- Career development and career progression with an agile and forward leading gold mining organisation.
To be successful in this role, we would like to see;
- Certificate IV Mine Emergency Response & Rescue
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- At least 1 years of practical experience in a comparable role.
- Clear experience in an underground capacity
- A West Australian C class driver’s license (manual) and the ability to obtain a National Police Clearance for site access clearance purposes
If this role sounds like you then please apply or send your resume directly to
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales