Update day: 27-12-2021
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $59,000
West Wyalong NSW 2671
- Jobs located in West Wyalong NSW
- Award Wages
- Opportunity to work within a great team culture
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Progressive family owned company that is flexible to your needs
Bernardi’s are looking for bright, bubbly and helpful Staff for our Supermarket.
ABOUT THE ROLE....
We have various roles across the store available. Management Roles to Assistant Roles. Full time, Part Time and Casual, with the right wages for the right person !
In this role you will be Responsible for:
- Undertake the departments procedures as per the Bernardi Group standard
- Provide customer service to our valued customers
- Assist our valued customers with product selection as required
- Assist in the timely and efficient break down of loads as they are delivered ensuring that there is not too much stock on the shop floor at one time
- Stock, replenish and rotate shelves, racks and bins with goods and products
- Receive grocery deliveries, ensuring order and invoice accuracy
- Assist in undertaking stock takes
- Cleaning duties including the disposal of boxes, cardboard as required
- Other duties as directed
IS THIS YOU.....?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Team player with a willingness to learn and develop
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work weekends
- Experience in retail sales an advantage
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
We are a dynamic family owned company operating independent supermarkets in the Central West and Riverina areas of New South Wales. With a focus on fresh food, our vision is to deliver an exceptional shopping experience for our customers through quality produce, everyday lower prices and by supporting local growers and businesses.
The Bernardi Group have been providing local residents of Country NSW with an independent grocery alternative since 1969, with the first store operating as a fruit market. Bernardi’s now operate large format supermarkets and employ over 500 people in the Central west and Riverina.
HOW TO APPLY....
We are not currently asking for a resume from you. Simply complete your work history & education information on the application page. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a supportive team environment where the company rewards its employees by providing great working conditions, ongoing training and up-skilling to set you up in a career.
No recruitment agencies please
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania