Category: Architecture / Interior Design
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $77k - $95k
The Work From Home Opportunity
Do you love 3D Modelling and Architectural Visual artistry?
Here’s a great opportunity to work with some of Australia’s leading 3D Technical Animation professionals. If this sounds like you, then you’re in the right place.
As a growing 3D Animation leader in their field, this 100% Aussie owned company boasts a who’s who list of brand name Australian and International clients. By joining this studio, you’ll become part of a highly skilled team blending a superb mix of creative talent and proven industry expertise.
What makes this Client Different?
They have perfected a fully remote working (WFH) setup. They offer a unique culture that encompasses the desire to be the best at what they do and commitment to deliver the best solutions possible to each client. They take ownership and pride in their ability to understand the client’s unique business requirements.
Job benefits and perks
- Ongoing training and support to grow and broaden your skills
- WFH with regular team zoom meetings
- An excellent culture & close-knit team
- Positive supportive management who are open to feedback
What you will be doing
In a culture that fosters creative thinking, you’ll be able to explore new ideas and create solutions that will contribute to the success of the client. You’ll discover an environment and support structure that lets you continuously improve your professional skills.
Working closely with the Managing Director, Creative Director and a team of experienced creative professionals, you will play a critical role in creating and animating 3D assets for visualisation projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- 3D modelling from 2D drawings/sketches and CAD plans
- 3D Model management from various 3D formats
- Working with cameras/lighting and materials
- Liaising with clients on project briefs, development and design changes
- Modelling from photos and other references
- Modelling landscape from landscape plans and schedules
- Creation of texture maps and other photoshop work
- Image grading and post production in photoshop/After effects
- Creating cameras still and flythrough
We are seeking an energetic, ambitious and creative professional with:
- Strong organisational skills, understanding of production workflows
- Strong observation and design skills in composition and context
- Strong architectural knowledge in current design trends & products
- Understand landscape plans, knowledge of plant species & tree types
- Ability to work from client’s markups, troubleshoot & problem solve
- Ability to work dynamically and flexibly with design changes, short deadlines
- Grading of 3d images and video
- Ability to follow client’s brief and mood boards
- Work independently as well as in a remote team
- Advanced skills in 3D Studio Max including spline & poly modelling, object
In addition, you must have intermediate to advanced skills in V-Ray lighting techniques, material creation & rendering and be able to adapt workflow to suit the production environment.
- 3D studio max, Vray, Photoshop, Anima
- Railclone, Forestpack
- Familiarity with Asana,Teams, Outlook, Dropbox, Harvest
- Low Poly Game & High Poly parametric
- Environmental modelling & Technical/Mechanical modelling
- High resolution & Gaming
Beneficial Softwares (nice but not essential)
- Unity, After Effects, Premiere, Revit, Autocad, Sketchup
- Understanding of construction principles (beneficial but not essential)
- Character animation (beneficial but not essential)
- Understand hierarchies, Animatic and production animation (essential)
- Animation in 3DS Max (essential)
How to Apply
This is a key position in a growing and successful business. Remuneration will be negotiated depending on your skills and experience. Enquiries in the strictest of confidence to Neil Damerow on 0410313840.
To take advantage of this unique opportunity, please attach your resume and provide a cover letter addressing the selection criteria. NOTE: Ensure you provide a copy of your portfolio (max 6gb) or portfolio link.
You must have a permit to work in Australia. Applications close Friday 7th January, 2022.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales