Category: Transport / Logistics / Warehouse
Job type: Full Time
GILLMAN - ADELAIDE
- Join Australia’s most successful footwear retailer
- Full Time position Monday - Friday
- Benefits of Staff Discount
- Fast pace, hands on role
- Enjoy a supportive company with a strong workplace culture
An exciting new opportunity exists for anexperiencedWarehouse Supervisor in ourDistributionCentre to help lead a large team.
Be part of the "World’s Friendliest Shoe People". With over 215 stores nationwide, Spendless Shoes is progressive and prides itself on being able to offer the latest footwear fashion "look for less".
We are looking for an energetic, organised, reliable and experienced Supervisor to lead our Spendless team in our warehouse in Gillman.
Working closely with our Senior Leadership team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring management of goods and various warehouse operations in our main Distribution Centre.
The Position requires:
- Ability to deliver and improve with your team, agreed KPI’s
- Experience in leading and supervising of teams in a warehouse environment
- Processing, packing and shipping goods to our nationwide locations
- Current Forklift licence and moving in bulk pallets
- Proficient with computer software such as Microsoft suite
- Managing inventory and stock control
- Ability to work in a team to manage the busy workload
- Available to start from 7am ( 5 days / week)
- Maintain the safety and security of the warehouse, products and team members
To be successful in this role:
- Highly organisational skills
- Previous experience within warehouse operations or logistics
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to move and match stock efficiently
- Fantastic attitude with ability to motivate under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Committed with a desire to exceed above what is expected
A great attitude will get you to the top of the list!
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role, and have the energy, and wiliness to consistently improve while being an excellent team player leading from the front to be successful!
Spendless Shoes is looking for a person who shares their passion, drive, vision for store growth and providing customer experience excellence.
Please ensure you include a Covering letter and Resume.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and want to be part of successful and growing company that genuinely values and rewards its people, we encourage you to apply.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales